Consumer Products & Retail
The total size of the retail sector in Turkey is estimated to have exceeded US$300 billion in 2014, and is expected to grow with approximately 7% between 2014 and 2018. Thus retail sector remains very appealing to foreign investors.
Ketenci&Ketenci's Retail & Consumer Products Industry Group has demonstrated its understanding of clients’ needs in this highly competitive business environment. The firm’s success advising companies of all sizes in markets around the world stems from the practice’s dedication to helping businesses grow and succeed while protecting brand equity.
Ketenci&Ketenci represents retail and consumer products industry clients in matters involving:
- Antitrust and Competition issues
- Capital Market financings
- Corporate governance issues and compliance
- Company representation, including corporate governance
- Data Privacy
- Distributorships and franchise arrangements
- Employment and labour law
- Intellectual property rights
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- M&As and joint ventures
- Product liability
- Real estate and construction issues
- Regulatory environment
Should you need a comprehensive report on Turkish Consumer and Retail industry for the previous years of 2013, 2014, 2016 or for our thoughts on 2016 please then contact us.